Vaisala Indigo500 Series Transmitters
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Vaisala Indigo520 transmitter with dual-probe and multi-parameter support is a host device for Vaisala Indigo-compatible, stand-alone smart probes. The transmitter offers many additional features to the Indigo probes.
The touchscreen display provides local data visualization and easy access to probe configuration. The transmitter also extends the options for connectivity, supply voltage and wiring, compared to using just a smart probe. It also provides mechanical support when wall-mount probe installation is preferred. Rugged IP66- and NEMA4-rated metal enclosure ensures reliable performance even in the harshest conditions.
The Indigo-compatible smart probes include humidity probes (HMP3med, HMP4, HMP5, HMP7, HMP8 and HMP9), dew point probes (DMP5, DMP6, DMP7 and DMP8), carbon dioxide probes (GMP251 and GMP252), moisture in oil probe (MMP8), temperature probe (TMP1), and vaporized hydrogen peroxide probes (HPP270). The Indigo520 is also compatible with MHT410 Moisture, Hydrogen and Temperature Transmitter for power transformer online monitoring
The Indigo520 transmitter can accommodate up to two probes simultaneously. The plug-and-play probes are easy to install and remove for calibration.
- Universal transmitter for Vaisala Indigo-compatible probes
- Supports two probes simultaneously
- Touchscreen display
- IP66- and NEMA4-rated metal enclosure
- 4 configurable analog outputs
- 2 relays
- Ethernet connection with web interface for remote access
- Modbus TCP/IP protocol
- Multiple powering options including Power over Ethernet (PoE) and AC mains power
• Protected extra-low voltage (PELV) version: 15 … 35 VDC, 24 VAC ±20%
• Main power version: 100 … 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) version: 50 VAC PoE+
The plug-and-play design also allows easy swapping of the probes, when calibration or maintenance is needed. This saves time and reduces downtime.
We Also Recommend
Vaisala Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide, Humidity and Temperature Measurement Probe HPP270 Series