Whaleteq DFS100 Defibrillator / AED Handheld Tester
The AED inspection tester easily and quickly verifies whether the installed AED is functioning normally. It is suitable for all AED brands on the market and is dedicated to after-sales service. It generates three kinds of ECG signals, VT, VF, and NSR. In addition, it can receive AED defibrillation shocks. The user may define pass-criteria of AED shock energy to ensure that the AED works in the normal range.
- Applicable to all AED brands on the market
- With 3 ECG modes: VT (ventricular tachycardia), VF (ventricular fibrillation) or NSR (normal sinus rhythm)
- The colors of the LED light indicate whether the shock energy meets self-defined pass-criteria
- Self-defined pass-criteria range can be adjusted between 40 and 360 joules
- Arbitrary connection without distinguishing polarity
- The product is only 330g and can be operated with one hand
- Plenty of air outlet improve heat dissipation and dust-proof
- Safety design in line with international standards to ensure user safety
- Detachable cables for easy storage
Note: The DFS100 PC Software is solely for customised setting. It does not include testing functions.