Vaisala Wi-Fi Data Logger HMT140
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Vaisala HMT140 Wi-Fi data logger is designed for humidity, temperature and analog signal monitoring in cleanrooms, warehouses, freezers, laboratories, blood banks and other life science applications. This battery-powered device simplifies installation and eliminates the need for power or network cables. Combined with viewLinc monitoring software, the HMT140 ensures continuous historical and real-time data with reliable remote alarming.
- Quick and easy Wi-Fi connectivity to viewLinc monitoring software
- Connectivity provided through your existing Wi-Fi network
- Autonomous operation and local alarms ensure alerting capability regardless of network connectivity
- Local data storage provides continuous fail-safe operation - even during power or network outage
- Two inputs for voltage, current, contact, RTDs or temperature & RH
- Accurate and reliable multi-signal measurements from industry best sensors
- IP65 (NEMA 4) rated housing is resistant to dust and chemicals
- Traceable to SI units through national metrology institutes
- ~ 18-month battery life
- Optional LCD display