Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP8
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP8 is designed for pressurized applications in compressed air systems, refrigerant dryers, and other pressurized industrial applications where easy insertion and removal of the probe and adjustable installation depth into the pipeline are needed. The HMP8 is part of the Indigo product family and compatible with Indigo 500 and Indigo 200 series transmitters and free Insight PC Software.
- RH accuracy up to 0.8 %RH, Temperature accuracy up to 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Temperature measurement range -70 ... +180 °C (-94 ... +356 °F)
- Sensor purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Probe installation depth can be freely adjusted and probe can be hot-swapped from pressurized pipelines with an installation valve
- Modbus RTU over RS-485
- Plug & play compatible with Indigo™ series of transmitters
- Traceable calibration certificate: 5 points for humidity, 1 point for temperature