Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP7
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP7 is designed for applications which involve constant high humidity or rapid changes in humidity such as drying and test chambers, combustion air and other humidifiers and meteorological measurements where measurement performance and chemical tolerance are essential. The HMP7 is part of the Indigo product family and compatible with Indigo 500 and Indigo 200 series transmitters and free Insight PC Software.
- RH accuracy up to 0.8 %RH, Temperature accuracy up to 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Temperature measurement range -70 ... +180 °C (-94 ... +356 °F)
- Vapor and pressure proof construction
- Probe and sensor warming functions minimize condensation on probe
- Sensor purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Plug & play compatible with Indigo™ series of transmitters
- Modbus RTU over RS-485
- Traceable calibration certificate: 6 points for humidity, 1 point for temperature
We Also Recommend
Vaisala Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide, Humidity and Temperature Measurement Probe HPP270 Series