Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP5
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP5 is designed for high temperature applications such as baking ovens, pasta dryers, ceramics and industrial drying kilns where measurement performance and chemical tolerance are essential. The HMP5 is part of the Indigo product family and compatible with Indigo 500 and Indigo 200 series transmitters and free Insight PC Software.
- RH accuracy up to 0.8 %RH, Temperature accuracy up to 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Temperature measurement range -70 ... +180 °C (-94 ... +356 °F)
- 250 mm (9.84 in) probe allows easy process installation through insulation
- Sensor purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Modbus RTU over RS-485
- Plug & play compatible with Indigo™ series of transmitters
- Traceable calibration certificate: 5 points for humidity, 1 point for temperature
- Sintered AISI316L filter standard in delivery
between calibration intervals.