Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP4
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP4 is designed for high-pressure applications such as compressed air systems in maritime, breathing air, and industrial applications, where measurement performance and chemical tolerance are essential. The HMP4 is part of the Indigo product family and compatible with Indigo 500 and Indigo 200 series transmitters and free Insight PC Software.
- RH accuracy up to 0.8 %RH, Temperature accuracy up to 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Temperature measurement range -70 ... +180 °C (-94 ... +356 °F)
- Operating pressure 0 ... 10 MPa (0 ... 100 bar)
- Sensor purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Modbus RTU over RS-485
- Plug & play compatible with Indigo™ series of transmitters
- Traceable calibration certificate: 5 points for humidity, 1 point for temperature
We Also Recommend
Vaisala Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide, Humidity and Temperature Measurement Probe HPP270 Series