Vaisala Intrinsically Safe Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMT360
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Vaisala HUMICAP® HMT360 wall mount transmitter is designed specifically for hazardous and explosive environments. The entire transmitter can be placed into zone 0. There are six different models depending on the probe:
- HMT361 for Wall Mounting
- HMT363 for Confined Spaces
- HMT364 for High Pressure
- HMT365 for High Temperature
- HMT367 for High Humidities
- HMT368 for Pressurized Pipelines
For measuring moisture in oil e.g. central lubrication systems, hydraulic systems, and power transformers, view details of the Humidity and Temperature Transmitter HMT368.
- Complies with classifications from VTT (ATEX, Europe), FM (USA), CSA (Canada), TIIS (Japan), PCEC (China), VTT (IECEx), and TR CU (EAC: Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus)
- Safe operation with the entire transmitter in hazardous areas: Division 1 and 2 (USA, Canada), Categories 1G / Zone 0 and 1D / Zone 20 with protection cover (EU)
- Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor features high accuracy, excellent long-term stability, and negligible hysteresis
- Six probe options
- Temperature range between -70 … +180 °C (-94 … +356 °F) depending on the probe option
- Traceable calibration (certificate included)