Vaisala Humidity and Temperature Transmitters HMT120/130
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Vaisala HUMICAP® HMT120 and HMT130 transmitters are suitable for cleanrooms, museums, laboratories and data centers. Maintaining measurement traceability is easy due to field exchangeable intelligent measurement probes. These can be exchanged with minimal downtime and process disturbance. The humidity parameter options available are: relative humidity, dew point/frost point, wet bulb temperature, enthalpy, absolute humidity, mixing ratio, vapor pressure, and saturation vapor pressure.
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitters HMT120 and HMT130 incorporate the Vaisala HUMICAP® technology with humidity sensor HUMICAP® 180R. Two options are available: 2-wire loop-powered or 3-wire voltage output configurations.
The HMT120/130 are resistant to dust and most chemicals. The devices can be mounted outdoors using a Vaisala installation kit and the Vaisala Radiation Shield DTR502B.
- 2-wire loop-powered or 3-wire voltage output configurations
- Accurate and reliable
- Resistant to dust and most chemicals
- Optional LCD display
- USB cable available for a PC connection for maintenance
- Wall-mounted or with a remote probe
- Can be mounted outdoors using a Vaisala installation kit and the Vaisala Radiation Shield DTR502B
- Enclosure IP65