Vaisala Humidity and Temperature Meter Series HMT330
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Measure humidity in harsh environments with the instrument you can depend on. The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMT330 with 10-year warranty* is designed for demanding industrial applications where stable measurements and extensive customization are essential.
Looking for HMT330 performance with interchangeable probes and a transmitter supporting two probes? View Indigo family.
There are six models to choose from:
- HMT331 for wall mounting
- HMT333 for duct mounting and tight spaces, see also HMP3 and HMP9
- HMT334 for high pressures up to 100 bar and vacuum conditions, see also HMP4
- HMT335 for high temperatures, see also HMP5
- HMT337 for high humidity and meteorological applications, see also HMP7
- HMT338 for pressurized pipelines up to 40 bar, see also HMP8
The instrument can be quickly tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual application and is pre-configured for each delivery.
- Full 0 … 100 %RH measurement, temperature range up to +180 °C (+356 °F) depending on model
- Pressure tolerance up to 100 bar depending on model
- Excellent performance in harsh conditions; good chemical tolerance
- Corrosion-resistant IP65/IP66 housing
- Traceable calibration for measurement and analog outputs (certificates included)
- RS232/485/422 LAN
- Modbus protocol support (RTU/ TCP)
- Optional graphical display and keypad for convenient operation
We Also Recommend
Vaisala Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide, Humidity and Temperature Measurement Probe HPP270 Series