Vaisala DL1000-1400 Temperature Logger
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
DL1000-1400 Temperature Logger
For demanding temperature monitoring & mapping
- Select models with 1 to 4 temperature channels and two probe options to measure from -90 °C to +70°C
- viewLinc monitoring software includes password-protection, audit trail, and calibration reminders to ensure data integrity
- On-board memory and internal battery for autonomous data recording
- Recording at the point of measurement ensures data is immune to power failures and network interruptions
- Adjustable, user-selectable recording intervals (every minute, every hour, etc.) with multi-year data recording capacity
- To help you meet cGMP, ISO 9000 and HAACP quality standards, measurements are traceable to SI units through national metrology institutes (NIST USA, MIKES Finland, or equivalent), or ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration laboratories
- On-site calibration and rental equipment are also available in some regions
- viewLinc and vLog software allows users to create customizable, presentation-quality reports exportable to MS Excel, .CSV, .PDF
- Probe clips hold external temperature sensors secure
- Timebase calibrated over the operating temperature range and adjustable time-based recording
- Optional PoE data logger cradle (vNet) for easy network connectivity
- Vaisala's OPC DA Server makes the DL-series data loggers interoperable with any OPC-compatible monitoring system
- All Vaisala DL-series data loggers are backward compatible with all versions of the viewLinc monitoring software
Long-life battery and large onboard memory
With autonomous power and recording capacity, data is immune to network and power interruptions, ensuring that data are secure and available to provide continuous, gap-free records for compliance. DL-series batteries have a typical life-span of ten years.
Flexible connectivity and interoperability
The DL-series loggers connect to Vaisala's monitoring system viewLinc through multiple connectivity options: RS-232 serial, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and PoE. The Vaisala OPC server software allows compatible non-Vaisala systems to integrate Vaisala's DL-series temperature data loggers.
Stable, accurate measurements
Fully validatable and designed for regulated applications, the DL1000-1400 temperature data loggers are calibrated to ensure GxP-compliant measurement. Records are secure and formatted to help meet 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 requirements. Measurements are traceable to SI units through national metrology institutes (NIST USA, MIKES Finland, or equivalent) or ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration laboratories.