Vaisala Dew Point and Temperature Probe DMP8
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Vaisala DRYCAP® Dew Point and Temperature Probe DMP8 is designed for industrial low-humidity applications with pressure up to 40 bars. Typical applications include industrial drying, compressed air systems, and applications in the semiconductor industry.
DMP8 can be installed in a 1/2" NPT or ISO thread with adjustable insertion depth. An optional ball-valve installation kit allows the probe to be inserted or detached from a pressurized line.
DMP8 is part of the Indigo family and is compatible with Indigo 500 and Indigo 200 series transmitters. It can be used with Vaisala Insight PC software for data visualization, easy probe configuration and self-calibration.
- Dew point measurement range -70 ... +80 °C (-94 ... +176 °F)
- Dew point measurement accuracy up to ±2 °C (±3.6 °F)
- Operating pressure 0 ... 4 MPa (0 ... 40 bar)
- Temperature accuracy up to 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Withstands condensation, oils, dust and most chemicals
- Sensor purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Includes traceable three-point calibration certificate
- Modbus RTU over RS-485 for flexible connectivity
- Compatible with Indigo series transmitters
- Long (two-year) calibration interval for easy maintenance
The operating pressure is 0 ... 4 MPa (0 ... 40 bar).
Thanks to its sliding seal, it is easy to adjust the installation depth. When a ball-valve installation kit is used, the probe is easy to insert and remove from pressurized processes.
Built-in Modbus RTU over RS-485 output means that the DMP8 can be used as a standalone device and can also be easily integrated into third-party systems.
Whether using the DMP8 on its own or with an Indigo transmitter, it can be connected to the Vaisala Insight software for easy field calibration, probe configuration, and device analytics.