Vaisala Dew Point and Temperature Probe DMP7
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Vaisala DRYCAP® Dew Point and Temperature Probe DMP7 is made for tight spaces and low-humidity applications. Its short probe length makes it suitable for installations that have limited space such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Other typical applications include industrial drying systems, compressed air systems, and dry rooms.
DMP7 is part of the Indigo family and is compatible with Indigo 500 and Indigo 200 series transmitters. It can be used with the Vaisala Insight PC software for data visualization, easy probe configuration and self-calibration.
- Dew point measurement range -70 ... +80 °C (-94 ... +176 °F)
- Dew point measurement accuracy up to ±2 °C (±3.6 °F)
- Temperature accuracy up to 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Sensor purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Withstands condensation, oils, dust and most chemicals
- Includes traceable three-point calibration certificate
- Modbus RTU over RS-485 for flexible connectivity
- Compatible with Indigo series transmitters
- Long (two-year) calibration interval for easy maintenance
DMP7 is part of the Vaisala Indigo family, so it can be used with Vaisala Indigo series transmitters. The transmitters offer various additional benefits such as a display for data visualization, easy access to probe configuration, and more extensive options for connectivity, supply voltage, and wiring.
Whether using the DMP7 on its own or with an Indigo transmitter, it can be connected to the free Vaisala Insight software for easy field calibration, probe configuration, and device analytics.