Vaisala Dew Point and Temperature Meter Series DMT340
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Condensation-resistant DMT340 is designed for industrial low-humidity applications such as industrial drying, compressed air systems, semiconductor industry, dry rooms, baking ovens, and metal heat treatment to provide accurate and reliable measurement.
Looking for DMT340 performance with interchangeable probes and a transmitter supporting two probes? View Indigo family.
There are several models for different types of needs:
- DMT341 for wall-mounting, see also DMP7
- DMT342 with small size flanged probe for use with sampling cell, see also DMP7
- DMT344 for pressurized processes, see also HMP4
- DMT347 with small pressure-tight probe, see also DMP7
- DMT348 for pressurized pipelines, see also DMP8
DMT340 is compatible with the Vaisala DRYCAP® Handheld Dew Point Meter DM70.
- Vaisala DRYCAP® sensor provides accurate, reliable measurement with excellent long-term stability and fast response time
- Unique auto-calibration feature
- Graphical display and keypad for convenient operation
- Optional alarm relays and mains power supply module
- Integrated data logging with over four years of measurement history
- LAN communication option
- Traceable calibration (certificate included)
We Also Recommend
Vaisala Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide, Humidity and Temperature Measurement Probe HPP270 Series