Vaisala CA10 Cloud Access Point
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Cloud Access Point CA10 is part of the Vaisala Jade Smart Cloud system. CA10 is a wireless networking hardware device that connects CWL100 data loggers to Jade Smart Cloud service. CA10 enables management of the data loggers from the cloud interface. The access point always requires an Internet connection for operation.
CA10 access points and CWL100 data loggers are associated with a specific Vaisala Jade Smart Cloud account when they are purchased so there is no need for the user to do any device pairing actions.
- Connects up to 32 CWL100 wireless data loggers to Vaisala Jade Smart Cloud
- Displays connection status of data loggers and cloud service
- Long range LoRa™ radio with over 100 m (328 ft) typical indoor range
- End-to-end data encryption
- Powered by Power over Ethernet (POE) or DC adapter
- Internet connection required