Ultrasound Power Meter - Digital - 20 mW Resolution - UPM-DT-10PA
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
OHMIC Instruments Models UPM-DT-1PA & 10PA are precision wattmeters designed to measure the power output of diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound transducers. The UPM-DT series have been in use worldwide since 1986 and conform to the testing guidelines recommended by FDA, JCAHO, AAMI and AIUM. Power is measured by the radiation methodand the accuracy of the UPM-DT’s are traceable to NIST.
• Five point certification (NIST Traceable)
• High resolution: 2 or 20 mW (1.5 or 15 mW in grams mode)
• Measurement range: 0-30 watts
• Frequency range: .5 TO 10 mhz
• Measures total pulsed or continuous power
• Automatic zeroing and stabilization
• Digital display and RS-232 interface
• Equipped with carrying case