SmartPro 230V 700VA 450W Medical-Grade Line-Interactive Tower UPS with 6 Outlets, Full Isolation, USB, DB9
Provides UL 60601-1 compliant, medical-grade 700VA/450W power backup, ideal for use in patient-care vicinities. The built-in isolation transformer offers full isolation while maintaining AC surge protection in all modes.
- Supports a half load up to 36 minutes; full load up to 14.5 minutes
- Six IEC320 C13 hospital-grade outlets and IEC320 C14 hospital-grade plug
- Leakage current less than 100 microamps
- 340 joule surge suppression rating protects connected equipment
- Alarm mute/alarm quiet control is ideal for use around patients
Tripp Lite’s SMX700HG medical-grade UPS system provides dependable battery backup and is fully compliant with UL 60601-1 regulations when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet, making it ideal for use in patient-care vicinities. The 700VA/450W capacity provides up to 36 minutes of runtime for a half load, or 14.5 minutes for a full load so you can work through short power failures and perform an orderly system shutdown in a prolonged blackout.
Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 155V and overvoltages as high as 274V to normal 230V nominal output, without drawing battery power. The SMX700HG’s built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes. Cumulative leakage current of all connected equipment is less than 100 microamps.
This UPS system features six IEC320 C13 hospital-grade outlets and has a hospital-grade IEC320 C14 plug on a 15 cm (6 in.) dongle. All six outlets provide both backup protection and surge protection, rated to 340 joules.
The SMX700HG also features diagnostic LEDs, as well as a USB port and a DB9 serial port that work with Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software for safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure.
This UPS contains a lead acid battery designed to be connected continuously to an AC power source, except during brief power outages. It is not intended for frequent charge/discharge cycles, such as mobile cart applications where the UPS is often disconnected from the power source. Using the SMX700HG in this type of application will void the battery warranty.
Provides Ideal UPS Backup in Healthcare Facilities
- Compliant with UL 60601-1 standards for use in patient-care vicinities, when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet
- Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise
Battery Backup and Full Surge Protection
- 36 minutes runtime for half load (225W); 14.5 minutes for full load (450W)
- All six hospital-grade outlets provide surge protection rated to 340 joules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering ensures equipment runs smoothly without line noise interference
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
LEDs and Audible Alarms Keep You Aware of Power Status
- Indicator lights on the front of the unit show you when the UPS is on and supplying utility power, when operating in voltage correction mode or in battery mode, relative load level and low-battery warning
- Audible alarms alert you to power failure, overload and low battery conditions; the alarm’s mute/quiet mode ensures patients are not disturbed
Saves Your Files, Even When You’re Away
- Works with Tripp Lite PowerAlert software (available as a free download) to enable safe, unattended system shutdown and files saves during prolonged power failures
- Connects to your computer via either the DB9 port or USB port
Click here for Specifications