Tripp Lite Medical Ethernet Isolator - N234-MI-1005
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Isolate medical devices on a data network line to protect patients from dangerous leakage currents.
- Isolates harmful leakage currents on a data network to protect patients and equipment
- Meets IEC 60601-1 for use in patient care vicinities
- Works with cost-effective, readily available Cat6 cables
- Plug and play; does not require software, drivers or a power supply
- Complies with TAA requirements
- 1-year limited warranty
Isolate Medical Equipment on an Ethernet Network to Enhance Patient Safety
Tripp Lite's N234-MI-1005 medical Ethernet isolator protects staff, patients and medical technology equipment in patient care vicinities from dangerous leakage currents that can travel through a copper-based Ethernet network. It effectively isolates medical equipment to protect patients, yet allows data to flow at Gigabit Ethernet speeds.
Comply with IEC 60601-1 for Use in the Patient Care Vicinity
The N234-MI-1005 complies with IEC 60601-1 and EMC/IEC 60601-1-2 safety standards for a network connection between a medical device and an Ethernet network or non-medical device (PC or laptop). Because it meets IEC 60601-1 standards, this medical network isolator can be used in patient care vicinities. For example, you can use this 60601-1 network isolator in the connection between a clinic’s network and the PC of a prolonged EEG system. (Note: You can only connect network components that comply with IEEE 802.3 or IEEE 802.3ab. You cannot connect telecommunication appliances, voltage supplies or similar devices).
Install In-Line on an Ethernet Network
This Ethernet network isolator has two RJ45 ports and acts as a coupler, joining two tested and approved Cat6 cables to complete the connection between compatible medical equipment and a computer or data network. Because the cables are removable, you can replace a failed cable without replacing the isolator. Completely plug and play, this RJ45 isolator does not require software, drivers or a power supply.
Comply with TAA Requirements
The N234-MI-1005 complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
The N234-MI-1005 is backed by a one-year warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Isolate medical equipment connected to an Ethernet network to protect patients in patient care vicinities
- Connect an EMG measuring station with an analysis computer in a doctor’s consulting room
- Connect the PC of a prolonged EEG system to a clinic’s network
- N234-MI-1005 Medical Ethernet Isolator – For Patient Care Vicinity
- Owner’s manual