Powervar ABCE1102-22MED 1100VA Int. Medical UPM System - 230V
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Input-Output Voltage (VAC) - 230-230 (51110-23R)
> Datasheet <
For use with microprocessor-based medical equipment requiring conformance with UL60601 and IEC60601 3rd Edition.
If you think a UPS is the ultimate in power protection, we`ve got some news for you: Our Security II Medical UPM, or Uninterruptible Power Manager, performs functions which your UPS never dreamed of.
For medical systems used in the vicinity of a patient (or anywhere that low leakage current is required), our medical UPMs are the perfect solution for providing conditioned, uninterruptible power.
International models are listed to IEC60601-1 3rd edition with RA and are CE marked. All models reduce connected equipment leakage current to less than 300 μamps
International models are safety-agency listed and carry the CE mark.
- Product sizes range from 420 VA to 3000 VA
- 0.9 Output power factor with true sine-wave output
- Low impedance isolation transformer and line interactive operation
- UL60601 3rd Edition with Risk Assessment
- UL17785th Edition
- True VA Management
- Advanced SNMP Communication Capability
- User-Friendly GUI Interface and Diagnostics
- Auto Battery Test and User hot-swappable battery
- Over temperature protection and alarm
- Switchable outlets via software
- Meets FCC Class A (optional Class B available)
- Meets NEMA, FAA, and DOT guidelines for transportation of UPS batteries
- Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less than 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
- POWERVAR`s five-year warranty (two-year on batteries) on parts and labor provides complete peace of mind