NIBP Simulator - NIBP-1030
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The NIBP-1030 Series is a microprocessor-based, high precision, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) set of simulators. The units are small, easy to use and have multiple features to fit many different applications. NIBP-1030 offers realistic ECG waveforms that are full QRS and respiration waveforms, invasive blood pressure, temperature, arrhythmias and a leak rate test mode.
• Backlit LCD display
• Synchronized invasive blood pressure output
• Selectable ibp sensitivity 5/40 μv/v/mmHg
• Static ibp simulation –10mmHg to 400 mmHg
• Leak Rate test
• ECG arrhythmia waveforms
• ECG arrhythmia sequence
• YSI 400 and 700 Series temperature simulation
• ECG output with full NSR waveform
• Sinusoidal respiration simulation
• ECG test waveforms
• Pace waveform
• Optional peak pressure detect with ECG alarm test
• ECG synchronized with blood pressure
• Large graphic display
• Selectable options and parameter setup
• Full range manometer
• Adult, neonatal hypertensive and hypotensive modes
• 0-500 mmHg pressure range
• +/- 1% of reading pressure accuracy
• Digital pressure envelope offset
• Optional peak pressure detect with simple reset
• SpO2 ready – compatible with msp-2100 module
• Digital calibration – no pots to turn
• Selectable display options and digit sizes
• Software adjustable contrast
• Flash programmable
• Battery life display (0 to 100%)
• Optional rechargeable nimh batteries
• Battery eliminator
• RS232 interface
BC Biomedical NIBP Simulators offer the best bang for your buck in today's market. The NIBP Series is a Microprocessor based, High Precision Non- Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Simulators. The units are small, easy to use and have Multiple features to fit many different applications.
This chart details the features of the NIBP series, indicating which features are included, optional or unavailable on each model.
NIBP Kits include all the adapters, all of the features for that model and the custom carrying case at a significant savings. The NIBP-1040 is only available as a kit.
|BC Biomedical NIBP Series Features|