NIBP Simulator - NIBP-1010
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
• Large graphic display
• Selectable options and parameter setup
• Full range manometer
• Adult, neonatal hypertensive and hypotensive modes
• 0-500 mmHg pressure range
• +/- 1% of reading pressure accuracy
• Digital pressure envelope offset
• Optional peak pressure detect with simple reset
• SpO2 ready – compatible with msp-2100 module
• Digital calibration – no pots to turn
• Flash programmable
• Battery life display (0 to 100%)
• Optional rechargeable nimh batteries
• Battery eliminator
• RS232 interface
BC Biomedical NIBP Simulators offer the best bang for your buck in today's market. The NIBP Series is a Microprocessor based, High Precision Non- Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Simulators. The units are small, easy to use and have Multiple features to fit many different applications.
This chart details the features of the NIBP series, indicating which features are included, optional or unavailable on each model.
NIBP Kits include all the adapters, all of the features for that model and the custom carrying case at a significant savings. The NIBP-1040 is only available as a kit.
|BC Biomedical NIBP Series Features|