Ken-a-Vision Dual Purpose Binocular Digital Microscope TU-19644C / TU-19644C-230
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Digital Dual Purpose Comprehensive Scope 2 microscope combines a standard compound microscope with limited stereo microscope capability. This microscope offers a built-in 5 megapixel digital camera and advanced features that enhance student learning and achievement. A cost-effective and easy-to-use solution that lets you take digital pictures, annotate images, record video, and project images on a computer screen or interactive whiteboard. This microscope has a unique USB charging system that allows the user to charge the cordless microscope by traditional electrical outlet or by a USB port.
This Digital Comprehensive Scope 2 is optimized for use with EduCam, the only mobile app able to stream live images to student smartphones and tablets.
- USB Compliant Charging System 5V--1A DC operation included
- Built-in 5 megapixel digital camera
- Separate Top Light for Viewing Large, Macro or Opaque Specimens
- Bottom Light for Standard Microscope Slides
- The camera is powered by the USB connection and the microscope is powered by 3 rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Humidity and climate protection coating on optics
- Aluminum single cast body
|Image Sensor||5 Megapixel CMOS|
|Frame Rate||30 fps at 1080p HD|
|Head||Siedentöpf Binocular, 30˚ incline, 360˚ rotatable, 2 eyepieces|
|Eyepiece||10× DIN Widefield|
|Objectives||2×, 4×, 10×, 40×S DIN Achromat|
|Lighting||Bright and cool LED white|
|Stage||Mechanical; coated 130× 120mm, coaxial lower position separate knobs for X and Y movement with rack & pinion; 1.25NA Abbé Condenser and Iris Diaphragm|
|Size L × W × H||10” × 7” × 13" / 25.4cm × 18cm × 33cm|
|Weight||10.4lbs / 4.7kgs|
|Warranty||10 year limited on microscope; 1 year limited on camera|