ESU Analyzer - Very High Accuracy - Pulse Measurement - External Loads
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The BC Biomedical ESU-2050P adds a Pulse Mode to the ESU-2050.
The ESU-2050 ESU Analyzer is the first instrument of its kind. Designed through extensive collaboration with several of the world's leading electrosurgery generator manufacturers (including the worldwide market leader), the ESU-2050 is a highly accurate calibration-quality instrument intended for use by OEM factory technicians and field service engineers. Customers who desire to test their ESU generators in the exact same way the medical device manufacturers do can also use it. It is one of the only ESU Analyzer's with a 1% reading level of accuracy.
The calibration quality analyzer uses external precision non-inductive test loads and wide band current transformer. The standard model is compatible with all legacy generators with continuous output waveforms, and with the latest technology generators such as the Covidien Force Triad©, Ligasure Blood Vessel Dealing generator, etc. The standard model is NOT compatible with generators that produce pulsed output waveforms.
This device requires a Pearson Coil and External Resistors (not included).
• A BC20-00230 Pearson CT 4100 1:1 OR a BC20-00231 Pearson CT 411 0.1:1 (most commonly used) is needed. You will also need to purchase one or more Precision Resistors depending on the ESU platform you are testing.
• A CQM-2000 is helpful if you do not have another means of testing CQM/REM/ARM.
• True RMS readings using DFA® Technology
• 1% measurement accuracy
• Uses external current transformer & loads
• mV, mV Peak, mA, crest factor & wattage displays
• Waveform capture, storage, display & download
• Graphical display with bright white backlight
• Price includes: Universal Power Supply, Soft Carrying Case, RS-232 & USB Communication Cables, BNC to BNC Cable (3-foot) for Current
• Transformer connection, PC utility software