Edibon Computer Controlled Biomedical Ultrasound Thermal Effects Teaching Unit
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Computer Controlled Biomedical Ultrasound Thermal Effects Teaching Unit, “BIUTEC”, consists of a professional therapeutic ultrasound machine and a biological tissue simulator, composed of three different material layers with a thermocouple in each one. The simulator’s materials have similar acoustic properties to the human skin, soft tissue and bone with the aim of study the thermal effect produced by ultrasound therapy. Besides, the unit is supplied with different applicators to study the effect of the emitting area.
This Computer Controlled Unit is supplied with the EDIBON Computer Control System (SCADA), and includes: The unit itself + a Control Interface Box + a Data Acquisition Board + Data Acquisition and Data Management Software Packages, for controlling the process and all parameters involved in the process.
- Advanced Real-Time SCADA based on LabVIEW.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s, kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards. h Optional ICAI software to create, edit and carry out practical exercises, tests, exams, calculations, etc. Apart from monitoring user's knowledge and progress reached.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the EDIBON Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.