Edibon Computer Controlled Biomedical Auditory and Diagnostic Teaching Unit
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Computer Controlled Biomedical Auditory Diagnostic Teaching Unit, “BIADC”, allows the students to analyze the audiograms corresponding to individuals with different audition levels, in order to diagnose possible hearing impairments.
The Computer Controlled Biomedical Auditory Diagnostic Teaching Unit, “BIADC”, includes:
- Audiometer, a real device used to perform the audiometry test and analyze its results.
- Ear simulator, which imitates the auditory function.
This Computer Controlled Unit is supplied with the EDIBON Computer Control System (SCADA), and includes: The unit itself + a Control Interface Box + a Data Acquisition Board + Computer Control, Data Acquisition and Data Management Software Packages, for controlling the process and all parameters involved in the process
- Advanced Real-Time SCADA
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized EDIBON Control Software based on LabVIEW.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s, kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for EDIBON technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards. Optional ICAI software to create, edit and carry out practical exercises, tests, exams, calculations, etc. Apart from monitoring user's knowledge and progress reached.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the EDIBON Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.