Digital Pressure Gauge Kit - Auto Ranging - Vacuum to 3000 PSI - Model1-Kit
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Winchester Engineering Model 1 high accuracy (.1% of reading) Auto Ranging Digital Gauge™ will replace the need to use many gauges of different ranges to achieve and maintain high accuracy. The performance, durability and design that you have become accustomed to having with other gauges but without the hassle or expense of needing multiple gauges to span ranges from vacuum to 3000psi.
- .1% of reading accuracy from vacuum to 3000psi
- Easy to read color display with full 2 line alphanumerics
- Read remotely with laptop or PDA and perform diagnostics
- Compact and robust
- Reads in 9 different units(PSI, bar, Hg, kPa, Inch Hg, Inch H20, MMHg, MMG20, mbar).
- Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge uses patent pending technology to maintain .1% of reading accuracy from vacuum to 3000psi. This technology eliminates the need of using multiple gauges and costly mistakes due to over ranging.
- Easy to use color display with full 2 line alphanumerics.
- A real time clock reminds the user when recertification is necessary.
- With the use of a laptop or most PDAs you can remotely read the Model 1 as well as perform diagnostics.
- Reads in 9 different units (PSI, bar, Hg, kPa, Inch Hg, Inch H20, MMHg, MMG20, mbar).
- Intrinsically Safe: All Winchester Model 1 gauges meet Class 1, DIV 1 Groups A, B, C, and D. An ATEX and IECEx version is available upon request.
- High Accuracy silicon piezo restive sensors.
- Also reads absolute pressure.
- Data logging with USB port which interfaces with any computer.
- The USB port is located in the rear of the Model 1 makes it simple to download over 10,000 readings of pressure, temperature and actual time.
- User friendly menu.
- Outer housing includes a double rubber shot molded case with an integral boot design.
- Shock proof componentry (Can be dropped multiple times).
- 2 year "quibble free warranty"
- Temperature compensated.