Digi ConnectCore® 6UL
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Industry’s smallest wireless low-power NXP i.MX6UL UltraLite System-on-Module platform to build your intelligent and secure connected devices.
- Stamp-sized, secure, connected System-on-Module platform
- NXP i.MX6UL-2, Cortex-A7 @ 528 MHz
- 256MB/1GB NAND flash, 256MB/1GB DDR3
- Patent-pending low-profile Digi SMTplus™ form factor
- Integrated Microcontroller Assist™ for 2.5 µA ultra-low power modes
- Pre-certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.2 option
- Integrated dual 10/100 Ethernet connectivity
- Exclusive Digi TrustFence® embedded device security framework
- Royalty-free embedded Linux software platform
The Digi ConnectCore® 6UL module delivers a secure and extremely cost-effective connected System-on-Module platform that is slightly bigger than a postage stamp. Its patent-pending Digi SMTplus™ surface mount form factor allows you to choose simplified design integration leveraging proven and easy-to-use edge-castellated SMT technology, or a versatile LGA option for ultimate design flexibility with access to virtually all interfaces.
Built on the NXP i.MX6UL UltraLite application processor, the module is the intelligent communication engine for today’s secure connected devices. It seamlessly integrates dual-Ethernet and pre-certified dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) with Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity.
Embedded device security is a critical design aspect for the growing number of connected applications (“IoT”) and the ConnectCore 6UL removes the implementation barriers by providing you with Digi TrustFence, a fully integrated secure module platform with complete Linux software support.