Digi ConnectCore® 6
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
NXP i.MX6 based surface-mount module solution with scalable, single-/multi-core performance and integrated wireless.
- Scalable Cortex-A9 multi-core performance
- Independent Cortex-M0+/Cortex-M4 Microcontroller Assist™ subsystem
- Cost-effective, reliable, low-profile surface-mount module form factor
- Pre-certified 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Smart Power Management Architecture with PMIC
- Android, Yocto Project Linux and Windows Embedded Compact software platform support
- Reliable design with IEC 60068 and HALT verification
- Designed for reliability and long-term availability
The Digi ConnectCore 6 is an ultra-compact and highly integrated system-on-module solution based on the NXP i.MX6 Cortex-A9 processor family.
With processor speeds up to 1.2 GHz and fully pin-compatible single-/dual-/quad-core variants, the ConnectCore 6 offers a truly future-proof platform solution with scalable performance and pre-certified wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0, including Bluetooth Low Energy, connectivity.
Its low-profile, surface-mount design maximizes integration flexibility and significantly reduces design risk in a highly cost-effective, reliable form factor with optimized heat dissipation capabilities even in the most demanding quad-core system configurations.
The ConnectCore 6 comes with a complete Board Support Package (BSP) for both Linux and Android platforms supporting secure remote management and web services through Digi Remote Manager®.