BC Biomedical Defibrillator Analyzer DA-2006
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The DA-2006 Series is a microprocessor-based instrument that is used in the testing of defibrillators. It measures the energy output and provides information about the defibrillation pulse. It is used on manual, semi-automatic and automatic defibrillators with monophasic or biphasic outputs. The DA-2006P model also provides a Transcutaneous Pacemaker analysis function. This measures and displays pacer pulse information as well as performing refractory period, sensitivity and immunity testing.
All models have a built-in 50 ohm human body simulation load as well as 12 lead ECG with arrhythmias and performance waveforms. Additionally, they have a Centronics printer port, a serial port, oscilloscope output, high-level ECG output and provision for a battery eliminator. The DA-2006 Series makes viewing and selecting the desired waveforms and test data quick and intuitive, with all operational information being available on the 240 by 64 pixel graphic display.
NOTE: This instrument is intended for use by trained service technicians.
• Graphic display
• Display multiple parameters and scroll through options
• On screen viewing of defibrillator and pacemaker waveforms
• Monophasic and biphasic compatible
• 5000 V, 1000 joule capacity
• High and low ranges
• Cardioversion delay measurement
• Charge time measurement
• Waveform storage and playback
• 10 universal patient lead connectors
• 25 pin connector for centronics printer
• 9 volt battery power
• Low battery indicator
• Available battery eliminator
• Display backlight
• Full remote operation via RS-232
• Flash programmable for upgrades
• Auto sequence testing