Advantech Multiple-use Clinical Gateway - USM-110W
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
USM-110W is an ITE-certified edge solution-ready platform (SRP) aimed at diverse clinical applications. Powered by an ARM® Cortex™-A17 quad-core processor with over 5 years longevity support and featuring a dual HDMI interface (supports up to 4K resolution) for video recording and analysis and gateway to collect datas. USM-110W provides a cost-effective, scalable solution for edge-to-hospital information system (HIS) and Internet of things (IoT) applications.
Certified to relevant ITE safety standards, the USM-110W can be deployed as an intelligent hospital room solution, picture archiving and communication system (PACS), data transmission device, nursing station or hospital edge SRP. Additionally, the USM-110W supports Android 6.0, which provides an open source environment for easy software development.
- Built-in Arm® Cortex®-A17 quad-core processor (1.6 GHz)
- 2 GB onboard memory
- 16GB eMMC onboard expandable MicroSD (TF) storage
- Dual HDMI outputs (1 x supports 4K resolution and 1 x supports 1080P resolution)
- Ultra-compact design for easy installation in confined spaces
- Supports various mount options including VESA, wall, pole, Magnet, and DIN-rail mounting
- Can be integrated with optional Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 4G LTE modules
- Equipped with WISE-Paas/SignageCMS software, which supports multi-screen displays
- Supports Android 6.0
We Also Recommend
Advantech 32” Medical-Grade Surgical Monitor for Operating Precision - PAX-332