Advantech 27" Medical-grade Surgical Monitor - PAX-317
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Designed to deliver medical images of optimal quality, the PAX-327 monitor supports Full HD and UHD resolution. Featuring the Rec. 709 Color Space, true RGB and DICOM Part 14 GSDF compliance, 14-bit LUT processing grayscale, hardware calibration support, and automatic input source detection, PAX-327 ensures precise representation of grayscale images.
- 27” true-flat monitor with AR filter
- High-brightness display with a high contrast ratio
- FHD resolution (1920 x 1200)/UHD resolution (3840 x 2160)
- DVI and RGB support resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- HDMI 2.0, DP 1.2, and SDI support resolutions of up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Multi-standard (NTSC, PAL, SECAM) video input receiver
- Operating temperature 0 ~ 40 °C/32 ~ 104 °F; storage temperature -20 ~ 60 °C/-4 ~ 140 °F
- Video enhancement features ●14-bit LUT processing ●DICOM Part 14 GSDF compliant ●DICOM, clear, blue modes supported
- Optional touch panel
- Optional upgrade to an IP-based monitor with AVAS
We Also Recommend
Advantech 32” Medical-Grade Surgical Monitor for Operating Precision - PAX-332