Advantech 24" Medical-grade Surgical Monitor - PAX-324
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Designed to deliver medical images of optimal quality, the PAX-324 monitor supports a Full HD resolution of 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz. Equipped with DICOM Part 14 GSDF compliance 14-bit LUT processing grayscale, hardware calibration support, and automatic charge input detection, the PAX-324 surgical monitor ensures precise representation of grayscale images and its slim true-flat design also offers physical onscreen display keys, a splash screen and an optional touchscreen with projective capacitive control, and can be upgraded into an IP-based monitor.
- Operational 0~40oC / Storage -20~60oC
- Optional upgrade to an IP-based monitor with AVAS
- Video enhancement features include: •14-bit LUT processing •DICOM Part 14 GSDF compliant •DICOM, clear, blue modes supported
- Multi-standard video support (NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
- SDI support up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- HDMI 2.0, DP 1.2, DVI, RGB support up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- FHD resolution (1920 x 1200)
- High brightness display with a high contrast ratio
- 24” true-flat monitor with AR filter
We Also Recommend
Advantech 32” Medical-Grade Surgical Monitor for Operating Precision - PAX-332