Advantech 24" Clinical Grade Widescreen Point-of-Care Terminal - POC-WP243L
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
POC-W243L is a 24" Industrial-grade computer with the latest computing capabilities and wide-viewing angles in the slim profile. The system is fanless for quiet operation and energy efficiency. It delivers high-performance with an Intel® Core™ i7/i5 7th generation or Celeron®3965U Dual-Core processor.
With IPS (in-place switching) display, customers can experience stunning images from any angle. Even with a 24" display, the entire unit weighs less than 8 kg and has a narrow profile depth of only 7 cm. The point-of-care terminal has rich connectivity profile which supports two USB 3.0& two USB 2.0, and one DP and HDMI.
It's also equipped with M.2 slot and one Mini PCIe slots for extension used. This unit is suited to ideal for light applications: nursing care, integrated with lightweight measuring instruments or appliances.
- Support Intel® firmware trusted platform module (TPM) with Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT)
- Optional Bluetooth, RFID, inner WLAN module
- IPX1 water resistant enclosure with additional IP65 dust-tight front panel
- Isolated design provides unique electric leakage protection for LAN ports
- Capable of displaying crystal clear images on its 21.5" wide-screen display
- Ultra-thin display, only 65 mm slim at its widest point
- Runs on Intel® 7th generation, Kabylake processor with a fanless, high performance profile
We Also Recommend
Advantech 32” Medical-Grade Surgical Monitor for Operating Precision - PAX-332