Advantech 21.5" Widescreen Medical Grade Computer - POC-W212C
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
POC-W212C runs on an Intel Celeron ® J1900 Quad-core processor and chipset capable of displaying crystal clear images on its 21.5” wide-screen display. The system is highly integrated and provides a rich selection of high speed I/O connectors, user-friendly function keys, and customizable features. POC-W212C, housed in a slim 6.5 cm casing, weighs only 7 kg.
The system optionally accommodates a 2-points resistive touchscreen for ease of use, with many other optional features also available including Bluetooth, RFID, WLAN and more. In addition, POC-W212C terminals have a three-year warranty and have passed Reliability Demonstration Testing (RDT) to ensure continuous and flawless operation.
This high performance fanless terminal is designed for image intense medical applications in operating arenas, at bedside, nursing stations, or other point-of-care locations within the hospital or clinic.
- Runs on an Intel ® Celeron ® J1900 Quad-core processor with a fanless, low power profile
- Ultra-thin display, only 65 mm slim at its widest point
- Capable of displaying crystal clear images on its 21.5" wide-screen display
- Isolated design provides unique electric leakage protection for COM ports and LAN ports
- UL60601-1/EN60601-1 third edition certified ensures highest levels of safety and reliability
We Also Recommend
Advantech 32” Medical-Grade Surgical Monitor for Operating Precision - PAX-332