Advantech 21.5" Widescreen Medical Grade Computer - POC-W212
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The POC-WP21 SERIES is a multimedia Intel® Core™ i7 or i5 processor series designed for mobile computing as a Medical Computer. It is a PC-based system with 21.5" wide screen TFT LCD display, single VGA port, HDMI out, dual on-board 10/ 100/1000 PCI-E Ethernet controllers, and one LAN port. It supports the Intel AMT9.5 function, has dual COM ports, quad USB 2.0 ports and a 24-bit stereo audio controller. With an optional 2.5" SATA drive, the POC-WP21 SERIES is a user-friendly computer.
For system integrators, this highly integrated multimedia system lets you easily build a Point-of-Care Terminal into your applications. The POC-WP21 SERIES makes it an ideal and safe point-of-care solution for patients and hospital practitioners. The POC-WP21 SERIES is specially designed to resist spills and water damage, and ensures dust resistance with its protected LCD and sealed ports. The POC-WP21 SERIES is a reliable solution to your application's processing requirements.
- Support Intel® firmware trusted platform module (TPM) with Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT)
- Optional Bluetooth, RFID, inner WLAN, IEEE 1394, and DICOM module
- UL60601-1/IEC60601-1 compliance ensures highest levels of safety and reliability
- IP54 water resistant enclosure
- Isolated design provides unique electric leakage protection for COM ports and LAN ports
- Capable of displaying crystal clear images on its 21.5" wide-screen display
- Ultra-thin display, only 65 mm slim at its widest point
- Runs on an Intel® Core™ i7 6th generation processor with a fanless, high performance profile
We Also Recommend
Advantech 32” Medical-Grade Surgical Monitor for Operating Precision - PAX-332