Advantech Innovative 18.5" Healthcare/Hospitality Information Terminal - HIT-W183
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
21.5" Healthcare Information Terminal with Intel® Haswell Core™ i7-4650U Processor
HIT-W183 is an innovative product in the HIT-series, featuring a 41mm thin body enclosure (12mm at its thinnest part), USB 3.0, 5 megapixel camera, and dual isolated Ethernet, which lets hospitals separate and manage internal and external network traffic. The HIT-W183 also features a dedicated audio codec for our background noise-canceling handset to guarantee the best audio quality for calls to nurse stations. The available optional nurse call button and the LED indicator can be easily linked to existing nurse call systems in hospitals, and can be operated independently, even when the system is off. HIT-W183 is ideal for applications in hospitals, such as bedside information terminals, IP nurse call stations, and treatment centers. It can also be used as an HMI interface for medical equipment.
- Medical and ITE dual certification (EN60601-1 4th Edition & EN60950) to provide complete application coverage
- Rich optional peripherals – Handset / RFID / NFC / Smart Card Reader / Capture Card / Barcode Scanner / MSR / Nurse Call Button
- Optional nurse call button & LED indicator
- Dual isolated Ethernet – Internet (for patients) and intranet (for hospitals) traffic and data security
- Supports M.2 2230 WiFi / BT modules and M.2 2242 SSDs
- IP65 rated front panel, and IP43 rated as a whole unit
- True-flat touch screen for easy cleaning
- All-in-one computer with Intel® Celeron® Apollo Lake N4200 CPU
- Innovative and ultra-slim design for healthcare and hospitality applications
We Also Recommend
Advantech 32” Medical-Grade Surgical Monitor for Operating Precision - PAX-332