Advantech 11.6" Healthcare InformationTerminal with Intel® Atom™ N450/D510 Processors - HIT-W132
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
HIT-W121, an iService/Healthcare Infotainment Terminal, has an 11.6” single-surface touchscreen, is powered by an Intel® Atom™ D510 Processor, supports Windows, Android and Linux operating systems, and is built with a compact, VESA mountable form factor.
The medical-grade device works well not only in healthcare applications, but with its slim design, it is an exceptional choice for applications in iServices such as retail shelf displays, banking, and RFID-based smart card applications.
- Revolutionary & specialized design focused on healthcare applications and terminal leasing market
- 43 mm thick slim design achieves balance between fanless & Atom dual-core performance
- Provides natural viewing experience with 16:9, 11.6" display
- Easy to clean full-flat, front touch panel IP65 compliant
- VESA 75 mm standard mounting holes for varied mounting demands
- Instant function key access via programmable touch hotkeys on front panel
- Rich options - Handset/ RFID/ Smart card reader/ Barcode scanner/ MSR
- ITE & medical dual certificates provide complete application coverage
We Also Recommend
Advantech 32” Medical-Grade Surgical Monitor for Operating Precision - PAX-332