Advantech 11.6" Healthcare Information Terminal - HIT-W121B
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
HIT-W121B, a 11.6" medical-grade certified Healthcare Infotainment Terminal, has a signle-surface touchscreen. Powered by an Intel® Celeron® Quad core processor, the unit also supports multiple operating systems, like Windows, Linux and Android.
Patients can use the unit to communicate with their families by internet cam, WiFi and Ethernet network connectivity. It can also be used to do ID identifications through RFID and smart card reader.
With great amount of optional modules, HIT-W121B can applied for different scenarios like bedside information terminal, nurse/emergency call, pharmacy information system, mobile nurse cart and even self-service kiosks in the hospital. Outside of the hospital, the unit is also a good choice for healthcare-related places like treatment center, aged care facility and fitness center.
- All-in-one computer with high performance and low power consumption
- Industrial design in a slim (43mm) and stylish form factor for healthcare and hospitality applications
- Fanless design for a quiet operating environment
- 16:9 display provides a natural viewing experience
- True flat touch screen for easy cleaning
- IP65 compliant front panel
- Standard 75mm VESA mounting
- Rich peripheral options: Handset / RFID / Smart Card Reader / Barcode Scanner / MSR
- Medical and ITE dual certificate to provide complete application coverage
- Supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports Windows, Android, and Linux operating systems
We Also Recommend
Advantech 32” Medical-Grade Surgical Monitor for Operating Precision - PAX-332