Edibon Computer Controlled Biomedical Electric Response Teaching Unit
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Computer Controlled Biomedical Electric Response Teaching Unit, “BIERC”, consists of an electrotherapy machine and an electrosurgical unit, both used in a professional field. The unit includes a protective frame for a safe operation.
This Computer Controlled Unit is supplied with the EDIBON Computer Control System (SCADA), and includes: The unit itself + a Control Interface Box + a Data Acquisition Board + Data Acquisition and Data Management Software Packages, for controlling the process and all parameters involved in the process
- Advanced Real-Time SCADA based on LabVIEW.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s, kilo samples per second).
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional ICAI software to create, edit and carry out practical exercises, tests, exams, calculations, etc. Apart from monitoring user's knowledge and progress reached.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the EDIBON Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.